Its been a while since we hosted a live tournament and this time we wanted to do it with a big bang!

We & the Admins of AgarthaMU has agreed to setup a Friendly Live Tournament between Zhyper/Pride Players Vs AgarthaMU Players.

Where: SM Cubao Basement, Quezon City. (Excell Gaming Cafe in front of Data Blitz)
When: September 3, 2016
Time: 1pm - 5pm

Events to be held:

1. 10 Vs 10 Guild War (Team Victory)

2. Class by Class Duel (7 winners)

3. Last Man Standing (1 Winner)

To all players who wants to come meet up will be @ SM Cubao Basement Excel Internet Cafe in front of Data Blitz

Or Contact 1 of our Coordinators

Enel (PMU Asst Admin) : 09161854122

Ramses (ZMU GMTL) : 09156209436

Visit our Forum for more info: ZhyperMU Forum

See You All!